In this guide you will get the SBI FasTag Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number which helps to know FasTag PoS location in the country. You must have valid Vehicle RC copy and KYC documents along with originals for verification purposes. There you two types of categories available that customer can apply for FasTag.
SBI FasTag Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number
You can feel free to contact to SBI FasTag customer care center at 1800 11 0018 if you find any query to application in State Bank of India.
- Customer Care Toll Free Number – 1800 11 0018
Documents Required for Verification in SBI FastTag
- KYC Document
- Vehicle RC Copy
- Photo of the customer
- Limited KYC Holder’s Account
- This type of SBI FastTag account monthly limit is Rs. 20,000/-. Customer can not make transaction more than Rs. 20,000/- twice a month.
Full KYC Holder’s Account
- On this SBI FastTag account user can transact Rs. 1 Lakh in a month. The customer’s cannot make transactions more than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Call 1800 – 11 – 0018 if you have any query with SBI FasTag account.
About SBI FasTag
SBI FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to it. It is affixed on the windscreen of your vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for cash transactions.
You may also search other bank like,