If you are looking for Saurashtra Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number & Balance Enquiry for balance enquiry then, you are at the right place. Here we are also providing SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check mini statement of your bank account balance.
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number & Balance Enquiry
To find out Toll Free Helpline Number of Bank please see below,
Saurashtra Gramin Religion Office
Below, we are providing all regional managers contact phone number for helpline support.
- GENERAL NUMBER – (0281) 231128
- GENERAL MANAGER – (0281) 2371126
- CHAIRMAN – (0281) 2379368
- MANAGER – (0281) 2377118
- TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT – (0281) 2372680
- CHIEF MANAGE – (0281) 2362605
REGIONAL OFFICE OF JUNAGADH:-
- REGIONAL MANAGER – (0285) 2634667
- MANAGER – (0285) 2631048, 2634048
- C.B.S. HELPLINE – (0285) 2632344
REGIONAL OFFICE OF SURENDRANAGAR:-
- REGIONAL MANAGER – (02752) 222753
- MANAGER – (02752) 222931
- C.B.S. HELPLINE – (02752) 242347
REGIONAL OFFICE OF JAMNAGAR:-
- REGIONAL MANAGER – (0288) 2711661
- MANAGER – (0288) 2711662
- C.B.S. HELPLINE – (288) 2712945
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Complaint Number
If you have any query or complaint then, you can contact them at their toll-free number to resolve issues.
How to check Saurashtra Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Service
Here we are providing Saurashtra Gramin Bank bank balance check number.
- Give a missed call to (0281) 2371128 that is a toll-free number and you will not be charging even a single rupee for it.
- Just as your call gets connected, it will automatically be disconnected after two rings and you will be provided with the system generated a message.
- This message will show the balance status of your account.
- You can even choose the other option around and that is to send an SMS to (0281) 2371128 with the following keywords that include BAL<Account Number> and you will be receiving your balance status in return.
About Saurashtra Gramin Bank
Saurashtra Gramin Bank is a Regional Rural Bank, established under RRB Act, 1976 & it is an amalgamation of three banks namely JRGB, JAGB & SBGB, prompted by SBS (now SBI ) since 1978.The bank has its presence in 11 districts of Gujarat named as Rajkot, Jamnagar, Surendranagar, Junagadh, Amreli, Porbandar, Bhavnagar, Somnath, Botad, Morbi, Dev bhumi Dwarka
You may also like: