If you are looking for Purvanchal Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number For Balance Enquiry then, you are at the right place. Here we are also providing SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check mini statement of your bank account balance.
Purvanchal Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number For Balance Enquiry
Purvanchal Bank Toll Free Number of Bank please see below,
- Purvanchal Bank Toll Free Number : 1800-3000-0620
ATM Tollfree : 1800-3000-0620 / 8106573542
- E-Mail: [email protected]
Any Information and complaint : 0551-2230210
NEFT/ RTGS/IMPS Toll Free Number: +91-551-2230164
Issues Toll Free Number: +91-551-2230163
Head Office Address of Purvanchal Bank
PURVANCHAL BANK, Buddh Vihar Commercial Scheme,
Taramandal, Gorakhpur (U.P.)- 273016 India
Purvanchal Bank Mobile Banking
- Download & install Cointab BHIM UPI app for Android or iOS
- Launch Cointab app
- Verify your mobile number (please use the same number which is linked in your Purvanchal Bank account)
- Select Purvanchal Bank from the list of banks
- Your Purvanchal Bank accounts will be registered for mobile banking and linked in the app
- Generate UPI PIN to check account balance and transfer money
Purvanchal Bank Complaint Number
Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Service
- Dial: 1800-3000-0620
- Register for SMS alert Dial: 0551-2230210
Find CIF Number Of Purvanchal Gramin Bank Toll Free Helpline Number
To find your CIF number of Purvanchal Gramin Bank detail given below.
- you have to open to the first page of your passbook.
- There you will find the CIF number of the bank account.
About Purvanchal Bank
Purvanchal, the northeastern region of Uttar Pradesh and the divine land of Lord Buddha, Kabir and Gorakhnath, witnessed an important event on 12th September 2005. Exercising the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 23A of RRB Act 1976, the Government of India, by its notification in the Official Gazette, for the first time provided for the amalgamation of two well established and good profit making RRB’s i.e., Gorakhpur Kshetriya Bank and Basti Bank, into one Purvanchal Bank.Purvanchal Bank having its head office at Gorakhpur operates through the network of its 571 branches, in eleven districts of Purvanchal. Dedicated employees are working hard for the noble cause of rural upliftment to enable rural masses to become self-dependent and capable of contributing towards national growth in consonance with National and State level priorities
You may also like: