If you are looking for Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number for Balance enquiry then, you are at the right place. Here we are also providing SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check mini statement of your account balance.
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Toll Free Number given see below,
Head Office Address of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
Sri Vishnu Commercial Complex,NH 30,East Lakshmi Nagar,
Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert to Check Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- The registration of mobile number is necessary to get this service.
- After the registration, give a missed call to the number 1800 180 7777.
- A few rings later, the call will be disconnected and an SMS will be sent with your account balance information to the mobile number.
- This process is becoming famous as you do not need the internet for it.
Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert to Check Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- There is no such service till now but as the bank is progressing with time, the service may be available very soon.
- You can also call the customer care of Madhya Bihar Gramin bank or use the net banking service to check your balance. They also provide mobile banking now. They had launched an Android mobile application, “MBGB mbanking” which can be used to check account balance and even transfer funds to other accounts using the NEFT or the IMPS.
About Of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank now Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank sponsored by Punjab National Bank was established under Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976 and by Givt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Economic Affairs Banking Division notification no. F. No. 7/8/2017- RRB (Bihar) dated 21.12.2018 by amalgamating two RRBs in the state of Bihar viz. Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank sponsored by Punjab National Bank and Bihar Gramin bank sponsored by UCO Bank into a single RRB with the Head Office at Patna.
The bank is rendering its services to meet all the banking requirements of the rural and urban areas. In the light of the changed scenario in the banking sector, the bank is also providing its services to the non-target group beneficiaries along with the target group beneficiaries.
You may also search for other Gramin bank like,