If You’re Looking for Bank Of Baroda Customer Care Toll Free Number For Balance Enquiry Afterward, You’re at the Ideal Location. Here we’re also supplying BOB toll free number check mini statement of your account balance.
Bank Of Baroda Customer Care Toll Free Number For Balnace Enquiry
To find out Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Toll Free Helpline Number please see below,
- Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Toll-free number or Phone Banking :- 1800 102 44 55, 1800 258 44 55
- Email :- [email protected]
Head Office Address of Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
7th Floor,R.C. Dutt Road,
Vadodara-390 007, (Gujarat) India.
Phone No. : (0265) 2316792
Email : [email protected]
Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call facility of Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
Just give a Missed Call for Basic Account Enquiries
- 8468 00 1111 for Account Balance
- 8468 00 1122 for Mini Statement
Here we are introduce two facility given below,
==> To Check Account Balance :-
- Bank has introduced Missed Call facility for Balance Inquiry. All customers who have registered their mobile number can get the balance of their accounts by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number to : 8468001111
==> To Receive Mini Statement :-
- Digital banking has enabled yet another customer centrist service i.e. “Missed Call” facility for Mini Statement”. By using this service, customers who have registered their mobile number, can get Mini Statement of their accounts by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number to : 8468001122
Balance Enquiry Via SMS Facility Of Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
SMS facility for easy and simple to use banking facility for the info based banking service such as Balance Enquiry, Mini announcement or standing on a cheque and a lot more.
- SMS into 8422009988 as detailed below.
- It supplies various services such as Balance Enquiry, Mini statement or standing of a cheque and a lot more.
- Customers having their cellular number already enrolled in CBS can avail this service, no individual registration is needed.
- Customers of our Bank can avail the services by sending SMS in their registered phone on 8422009988 with message as below.
- Prices applicable to this service for every SMS sent by the client.
Credit Card Issuance Of Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
- Kindly email your query by mentioning abbreviation (Your Application Reference Number or Credit Card Number *) in the Subject to [email protected].
- Mobile Numbers for Blocking of Credit Cards SMS Only: +91 9323803935 Please send SMS for card blocking on this number
- Dial BOB Credit Card Toll Free Phone Number :- 1800 225 100 , 1800 225 110
About Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
It has been a long and eventful journey of almost a century across 22 countries. Starting in 1908 from a small building in Baroda to its new hi-rise and hi-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai, is a saga of vision, enterprise, financial prudence and corporate governance. Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in the Mumbai.
The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).Bank of Baroda bags an award “Winner for the Most Customer Centric Bank Using Technology” at the IBA Banking Technology 2019 Awards Function, held at St. Reges, Mumbai.
Bank of Baroda started its overseas journey by opening its first branch way back in 1953 in Mombassa, Kenya. Since then the Bank has come a long way in expanding its international network to serve NRls/PIOs, Indian Corporates around the world and to meet the banking requirements of the local population in the country of operation. The Bank has transformed into ‘India’s International Bank.’
- In case of loss/ theft/ surrender/ change of mobile number, immediately contact base branch for deletion/change of mobile number.
- If you have not registered your mobile number in your accounts, please contact your base branch for registration to avail this facility.
You may also like: