If you are looking for Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Customer Care – Toll Free Helpline Numbers for stability enquiry then, you are at the right place.Here we are also providing SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check mini statement of your account balance.
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Customer Care – Toll Free Helpline Numbers
- Toll Free number – 1800 3000 0620
- Fax Number – 0360-2246017
Head Office Adress of Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
Shiv Mandir Road, E-Sector,
PO:Naharlagun, District Papum Pare,
Arunachal Pradesh, PIN-791110.
Regional Office Toll Free Number of Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
H.O NAHARLAGUN :- 0360-2246017, 2246090, 2246091
NAHARLAGUN :- 0360-2350938
ITANAGAR :- 0360-2291554
KIMIN :- 0360-2255292
SAGALEE :- 03809-261311
DAPORIJO :- 03792-224749
DUMPORIJO :- 03792-255032
ALONG :- 03783-222750
BASAR :- 03795-200017
KAMBA :- 03783-261281
LIKABALI :- 03795-265341
GEKU :- 03798-233207
YAZALI :- 03809-222745
YACHULI :- 03788-277317
ZIRO :- 03788-225501
PASIGHAT :- 0368-2222145
SILLE :- 0368-2234210
RUKSIN :- 0368-2247231
MEBO :- 0368-2262226
LUMPO :- 0368-2255416
BOLENG :- 03797-224496
ROING :- 03803-223982
TEZU :- 03804-224052
Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert to Check Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- With your registered mobile number, you can dial the toll free number 1800 3000 0620.
- It will automatically disconnect the call after 2 rings and you will receive a message on your registered mobile number having the details of your account balance.
Balance Enquiry Via Sms Alert to Check Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- With your registered mobile number, you can simply send a text message to 1800 3000 0620.
- By using the services of SMS enquiry, you will be able to stay updated with your account balance instantly.
- These services are available for every account holder in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank.
- You just need to register your mobile number to get benefits with these services.
About of APRB
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank is a scheduled Bank. It was established on 30th November 1983 and sponsored by State Bank of India in collaboration with Government of India and Government of Arunachal Pradesh. The Head Office of the Bank is situated at Shiv Mandir Road, E-Sector, Naharlagun, District Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh.
The area of operation of the Bank included all district of Arunachal Pradesh. The area covered by these districts is around 84000 sq. km and the total population of the area of operation of the bank is 13.82 lakhs as per 2011 census. It is situated in the Trans Himalayan Region. It offers wide variation in scenic beauty from the plains of Brahmaputra valley to the snow clad mountains in the north.
The Bank is committed to provide banking facilities to all segment of the population with a branch network of 28 branches and and expanding branch network in plan manner. The bank is introducing new technologies with multiple channels to provide banking services and insurances through banassuranc channels with SBI life Insurance and SBI General Insurance to the people of Arunachal Pradesh.