If you are looking for Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank customer care toll free numbers for balance enquiry then, you are at the right place. Here we are also providing SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check mini statement of your bank account balance.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Customer Care & Toll Free number
To find out Toll Free Helpline Number of Bank please see below,
Head Office Address of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
PO Box 65,
Opp. Officers club Rayachoty Road,
Kadapa – 516001(AP)
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Account Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call
- Dial 09266921358 from your registered mobile number linked to the account.
- It is a Toll Free number, and the bank won’t charges you any fees to avail the service.
- Just, give a missed call to the number or else the call will get disconnected automatically.
- Within few minutes, you will receive an SMS containing available balance details.
- Missed call services are high-speed, and you will get balance details instantly.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Account balance enquiry Via Internet Banking
- Internet banking is another way of getting updates about the available balance in the account.
- You must have active internet banking services for the account.
The Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is one of the regional rural banks of India. This bank is providing its services in the Rayalaseema region and is founded as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in the year 2006.
Three different rural banks such as the Sri Anantha Grameena Bank, Rayalaseema Grameena Bank, and the Pinakini Grameena Bank are merged to form this Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank. The headquarters of this Andhra Grameena Bank is situated in the Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh.
At present, the facilities of this Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank are extended to 5 districts in the state of Andhra Pradesh such as the Kadapa, Anantapur, Kurnool, Prakasam, and Nellore. This is one of the public sector banks in India. This bank is sponsored by the Syndicate bank of India.
You may also Like,